We are a group of believers who hold to the historical faith, and who believe that the Bible teaches certain basic truths, including:
- The virgin birth of Christ
- The full deity and humanity of Christ
- The substitutionary atonement and bodily resurrection of Christ
- The physical return of Christ
- The spiritual lostness of the human race
- Salvation by faith alone in Christ alone
- The inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture
We are an independent, elder-led church. We are not affiliated with any denomination, and we are governed by our own by-laws.
We are a Bible Church. Our motto is: “Where God’s Word Is Our Foundation.” We are dedicated to the expository preaching and teaching of the Bible, and to being “doers of the word, and not merely hearers” (James 1:22). Our ultimate priority, however, is not studying the Bible, but rather worshiping God. We give ourselves to the study and the application of the Bible, not for the sake of simply knowing the Bible, but for the sake of knowing our Lord Jesus Christ, who is revealed throughout the pages of Scripture. “For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.” (Romans 11:36).